We will be working at the province of Quang Tri, central Vietnam with great needs where we have built sustainability for the last 2 years.
- We have ongoing great local collaboration and partners at the General hospital, and medical college
- Training for the local health staff at the Medical College in the Departments of Community health/Nursing/Pharmacy.
November 2018 | Mission Itinerary
- Arrival in Vietnam (Hochiminh city) on Sunday 4th and connection to Hue on same day, arriving in Dong Ha by dinner time at Saigon Dong Ha hotel, dinner and overnight
- –Monday 5th: meeting with local partners at Medical college
- –November 6th: Travel to Huong Hoa District (highlands) and work at Huong Linh preschool overnight in Huong Hoa.
- –November 7th: Primary care at chosen commune in Huong Hoa district, return to Dong Ha back to Saigon Dong Ha hotel.
- –November 8-9th: Primary care at chosen sites in Hai Lang district.
- –November 10-11th: Sightseeing in Quang Tri with local friends.
- –November 12-15: Evaluations of Public health of local sites in conjunction with Community health department
- –November 16: Report and meeting with Quang Tri Health department for discussion
- –November 17: departure to Hue for day visit and flight to HCM city or for next destination.
We welcome your contribution, please call Dr. Quynh Kieu at (714)724-0850 for questions.