On March 22nd, we hosted a free webinar on coronavirus with experts who provided information and tips on the disease, as well as how to cope with the ongoing changes to our daily lives. The panel included:
- Quynh Kieu, MD: President of Project Vietnam Foundation, Physician and Owner of Fountain Valley Pediatrics
- Jared Spotkov, MD: Infectious Disease specialist at Kaiser Permanente
- Marvin Weiss, MD: Pulmonary Disease specialist at Kaiser Permanente
- Namquyen Le, MPH: Webinar Moderator, Director of Public Health programs and Media Manager at Project Vietnam Foundation, Transmedia Specialist at Hollywood, Health & Society
Feel free to type send additional questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will be welcomed in English and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
Questions & Answers
- WHO Tracker of COVID19: Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation
- How to prepare for coronavirus: It’s more than stocking your pantry
- How to Help Neighbors Safely During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Protecting Public Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic: PHI Response & Resources
- Stop AAPI Hate (reporting hate crimes against Asians/Asian Americans)
- I Can Sew Homemade Masks. Will Hospitals Use Them Against Coronavirus?
Persistence of coronaviruses on inanimate surfaces and their inactivation with biocidal agents. Kampf G, Todt D, Pfaender S, Steinmann E. J Hosp Infect. 2020 Mar;104(3):246-251. doi: 10.1016/j.jhin.2020.01.022. Epub 2020 Feb 6. Review. PMID:32035997
Coronavirus Disease 2019: Coronaviruses and Blood Safety.Chang L, Yan Y, Wang L. Transfus Med Rev. 2020 Feb 21. pii: S0887-7963(20)30014-6. doi: 10.1016/j.tmrv.2020.02.003. [Epub ahead of print] Review.PMID:32107119